The Congregation of the Sisters of Saint Paul de Chartres was found in 1696 by Father Louis Chauvet with the help of a young lady, Marie Anne de Tilly. They began teaching a few poor peasant girls reading, writing and religious knowledge. These young girls began to pray, work and live together to form a fraternal community.
Script: Thierry Lescuyer
Drawing: Jean Retailleau
Documentation, texts and photographs: The Sisters of Saint Paul de Chartres
Model: Christian Vassort
Transaltion: Vivian Wheeler-Dauge